5th Gen 4Runner Overland Roof Rack (2010+)
5th Gen 4Runner Overland Roof Rack (2010+)
Purpose-built for your 2010+ 4Runner, All-Pro's feature-packed 5th Gen 4Runner Overland Roof Rack takes quality, utility, and flexibility to the extreme. All-Pro's unique formed crossbars made from 5052 Aluminum provide endless mounting options while eliminating crevices where debris may accumulate. The formed crossbar design sets this rack apart from the other options on the market which use extruded aluminum crossbars.
- Expansive rooftop cargo storage.
- Strong and lightweight all-aluminum construction.
- All parts are powder coated in black.
- Compatible with 4Runners with moon roofs and "shark fin" style antennae.
- No drilling required for installation.
- Six (6) attachment points (3 left, 3 right) to secure the rack.
- Available with a blank deflector or light bar-compatible deflector. Both deflectors are designed to minimize wind noise.
- Standard option is easily modified for use with a 40-inch single row light bar - just purchase the optional Lightbar Deflector for 5th Gen 4Runner Overland Roof Rack (P/N AP-309338).
- Adjustable crossbars slide forward/rearwards as needed.
- Each crossbar is pre-drilled for Rotopax mounts, Maxtrax or Tred recovery boards, and Quickfist clamps and is easily customizable for other mounting needs.
- Purchase additional crossbars (P/N AP-309339) for increased load capacity.
- Compatible with most rooftop tents
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 5052 aluminum construction.
- Zinc-plated hardware.
- Black powder coat.
- Height above the roof is approximately 2.5-inches.
- Lightbar deflector (optional) is compatible with a 40-inch single row light bar (42 inches between mounting tabs).
- Crossbars have no crevices where debris may accumulate.
- LOAD CAPACITY - The roof rack is designed to support the equivalent of a rooftop tent with occupants. Load capacity will vary based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. Consumers are expected to use sound judgment and common sense with regard to the loads they carry using this rack system. Purchase additional crossbars (P/N AP-309339) for increased load capacity.
2010 Toyota 4Runner
2011 Toyota 4Runner
2012 Toyota 4Runner
2013 Toyota 4Runner
2014 Toyota 4Runner
2015 Toyota 4Runner
2016 Toyota 4Runner
2017 Toyota 4Runner
2018 Toyota 4Runner
2019 Toyota 4Runner
2020 Toyota 4Runner
2021 Toyota 4Runner
2022 Toyota 4Runner
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts that are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer. Ship all products to:
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.