SPC ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM SET FOR 2007+ TOYOTA TUNDRA (25490)
Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more droop travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting bushings, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignmnet angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
- On the adjustable ball joint SPC uses hex chromate free finish and offers a 700hr salt spray test for the best corrosion protection available.
Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°
Caster -1.0° to +3.0°
Installation time: .8 hr/side
- Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°
- Caster -1.0° to +3.0°
- Installation time: .8 hr/side
- Patent No. US 7,513,514 B1
SPECRIDE™ PROPRIETARY BUSHINGS
- Free moving pivot sleeve which eliminates failures caused by high travel suspensions
- Noise and vibration control
- Ozone, oil and alkaline resistant material
- 2007+ Tundra
- 2009 Sequoia
WARRANTYSpecialty Products Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Warranty categories include limited lifetime, one year, 90 day, or no warranty items. Individual product warranty information may be attained by opening www.specprod.com and entering the specific part number. Warranty information is also included within our PIES file data.
Warranty applies to the original consumer purchase from an authorized distributor and only on the original vehicle on which it was installed. This limited lifetime warranty is in effect only when the product is installed by a professional technician. Any product that has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition, racing or off road, is not covered. Product finish is excluded from this warranty as is normal wear and tear.
Specialty Products Company shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including, but not limited to claims for delay, loss of profits, use, time or labor.
Specialty Products Company shall not be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above. We reserve the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications without prior notice.