Pair SPC Performance Ball Joints for Adjustable Control Arms 25455,25465,25480,25490 (TSP-SPC25002)
Upgrade worn ball joints on your SPC Performance Adjustable Upper ControlArms with these new joints. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled in Colorado, these completely revised, heavy duty ball joints feature:
• A new Greaseable design
• A new hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring compensate for wear and maintain turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of vehicle
• A massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and Electroless-nickel plated to provide a hard, smooth wear surface for a long service life
• Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements
• 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind
These ball joints are a direct replacement for the original joints that came with many of our Toyota and Nissan truck upper control arm sets.
Replaces Ball Joint on SPC Arms - 25455, 25465, 25480, 25490
- A new Greaseable design
- A new hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring compensate for wear and maintain turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of vehicle
- A massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and Electroless-nickel plated to provide a hard, smooth wear surface for a long service life
- Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements
- 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind
- Sold as a pair
Replaces Ball Joint on SPC Arms
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.