Tacoma 6 Lug 2005-2018 2wd/4wd – Expedition Series Springs (Pair)
Tacoma 6 Lug 2005-2018 2wd/4wd - Expedition Series Springs (Pair)
Deaver Progressive Series springs are high quality 9-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 "American Made" steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
Other design features include full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability, diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points and anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation.
Combined with properly valved shock absorbers, the ride is enhanced beyond belief.
- Stage I – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 0-300 lbs.
- Stage II – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 400-600 lbs.
- Stage III – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 700-1000 lbs. Driver and passenger side specific.
IMPORTANT - bushings and u-bolts sold separately.
Please Note: Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish will be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process. It's best to wait till they are installed before you touch them up, they will be scratched further during the installation process.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stage I – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads and four piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 0-300 lbs.
- Stage II – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads and four piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 400-600 lbs.
- Stage III – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads and four piece bolt through retaining clips. Designed for bed weight of 700-1000 lbs. Driver and passenger side specific.
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
Please contact our sales staff with questions.
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at email@example.com to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.