2.5" FACTORY SERIES REMOTE RESERVOIR (880-06-418)
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel.
Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
These are available in a 0-2" lift version that works good with your factory upper control arms (part# 880-06-376) and a 0-3" lift version (part# 880-06-418) that requires an aftermarket upper control arm set. The coil preload and ride height can be adjusted with an optional spanner wrench (available separately).
Sold as a Pair.
FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48!
WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical or chemicals such as Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body: 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir: 2.5" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48!
DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION (DSC) ADJUSTER
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
Available for all 7/8 shaft smooth body and remote reservoir coil-over shocks. New application specific hose and fittings maybe required.