Bilstein B110 5100 Rear Shock Pair for 05+ Tacoma with 4" Rear Lift and 99-06 Tundra with 4" Rear Li
Bilstein B110 5100 Rear Shock Pair for 05+ Tacoma with 4" Rear Lift and 99-06 Tundra with 4" Rear Lift (BE5-B110-T5-X2)
These are the Bilstein 5100 rear shocks from the RCD 4"-5" Tacoma and 6" Tundra Lift Systems (usually paired with 4" rear blocks).
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are high pressure gas monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups and, SUVs. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Offering super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
Shocks extend from 16.34" to 27.28".
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- RCD pairs these with a 4" rear block
- Zinc-plated steel body with Triple-C-Technology coating
- Collapsed Length (IN): 16.34"
- Extended Length (IN): 27.28"
- Sold as a pair
NOTE FOR TRUCKS NOT RUNNING 4" REAR LIFT
- Compression bump stop on rear chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber. No warranty provided on shock failures caused by bottoming of the shock. May also require longer rear brake lines or modification to the brake line brackets.
- 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma (with 4" Rear Lift)
- 1999-2006 Toyota Tundra (with 4" Rear Lift)