05+ Tacoma Rear Suspension Kit with Bilstein Shocks
05+ Tacoma Rear Suspension Kit with Bilstein Shocks
Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery). Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs – to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anti-wrap leafs; Teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3″ lift height for 05+ Tacoma’s. Kit includes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, U-bolt flip kit, & Bilstein Shocks. We recommend 3″ rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33″ tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard, Expedition, or Expedition 2.0”)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear, and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Road’s U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty U-bolts, hardened U-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated U-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks; BIL-33-230337:
Bilstein 5125 Series rear shocks are designed specifically to help your lifted Tacoma reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24″ and are designed for stock ride up to a 4″ lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 pair Standard springs with bushings and sleeves (4505T-AP-3)
- 1 each Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit (4400T-AP-05)
- 1 pair Rear Bilstein 5125 Series Shocks (Bil-33-230337)
- 1 pair Rear steel braided brake lines (5500T-AP-R-05)
- Standard, Expedition, or Expedition 2.0” Leaf Available
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
2023 Toyota Tacoma
- Install bushings into the springs using polyurethane-safe grease. If applicable, install the sleeves into the bushings.
- Mount the springs to the vehicle. The end with the military wrap should be at the front.
- Check to make sure the long side of the bolts on the spring clamps are pointed towards the inside of the vehicle.
- Fully cycle the suspension and verify that no part of the springs interfere with other suspension components (e.g. shocks). Also verify that the brake lines are long enough and do not stretch at maximum droop or get pinched by other components. In some instances, leaf spring clamps may need to be removed or relocated to avoid interference with other components.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (559) 549-6737.
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.