Wheeler's T1 Front Coil Spring Pair for 1995-2015 Tacoma, 1996+ 4Runner and 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
A high-performance front coil spring set from Wheeler's Off-Road and Eibach Spring.
Sold as a set of (2) front coil springs
Lift heights can vary slightly depending on engine type, chassis type, etc. The weight of bumpers, winches, sliders, extra skid plates, etc, can have an effect on ride height. These coils have a heavier rate than stock and are much more resilient to load than factory coils.
Heavy duty shocks such as Eibach Pro-Truck, Bilstein 5100 or Old Man Emu Nitrocharger are recommended with these coils. We can install these on several different shocks to simplify your installation, look for assembly options on the front shock pages.
Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical or chemicals such as Talc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
APPLICATIONS & APPROXIMATE LIFT SPECS
- '95-'04 Tacoma 4x4 v6 approximately 3" lift (Must use Bilstein 5100, Old Man Emu or Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Shocks)
- '96-'02 4Runner 4x4 v6 approximately 3" lift (Must use Bilstein 5100, Old Man Emu or Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Shocks)
- '05-'15 Tacoma approximately 1.5"-1.75" lift
- '03-'09 4Runner and 07+ FJ approximately 1.75" lift
- '10+ 4Runner approximately 2.5" lift
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- 1996-2017 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser