King Coilover / All-Pro Uni-ball Control Arm Package For 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner and 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser (KST-25001-124-EXT and AP-306706)
Get a pair of King extended travel remote reservoir coilovers with a pair of All-Pro AP-306706 Uniball Chromoly Upper Control Arms (UCAs). The All-Pro UCAs replace your spindle ball joint with a 1.25-inch uniball that is much stronger and durable while offering about 1" additional wheel travel over stock UCAs when used with the included King Remote Reservoir Extended Travel Coilovers.
The King Coilovers are available with or without the 16-level Compression Adjuster and with a choice of standard or 700lb heavy duty coils.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- Compression Adjuster versions have clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use even while wearing gloves. The individual detents at each adjustment level are easy to feel while turning. Each of the sixteen levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very soft to very firm
- High-quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high-pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do
- The heat-treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away
ALL-PRO UNIBALL CHROMOLY UPPER CONTROL ARMS SPECIFICATIONS
- AP upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1” of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt-on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- The uniball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1.25-inch I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 303 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- Powder-coated silver color for corrosion resistance.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser