Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Set for 2003+ 4Runner, 2007+ FJ Cruiser (33-313146 x2)
The 5100 Series offers traditional Bilstein technology with applications for lifted trucks, Jeeps and prerunners. The 5100 Series shock absorbers are designed for specific manufactured lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration. 5100 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life.
Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed. Offering super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride. Zinc-plated steel body with Triple-C-Technology coating.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Lifted Height: 0-2"
- Easy to install: direct bolt-on, no modification required
- Designed for vehicles with lift kits & leveling kits
- High performance shocks ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Monotube shocks provide greater damping power due to a larger surface area on the piston resulting in improved handling and consistent performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Collapsed Length (IN): 14.91
- Extended Length (IN): 23.5
- Sold as a pair
- 2003+ Toyota 4Runner
- 2007+ Toyota FJ Cruiser