Dakar Leaf Spring Set For 1995-1997 Tacoma
- WOR-307087 - Set of (2) OME CS019R leaf springs with OME D6XL leaf installed in each spring pack.
- WOR-307088 - Set of (2) OME CS018R leaf springs with OME D6XL leaf installed in each spring pack.
- OME-CS018R-X2 - Set of (2) OME CS018R leaf springs.
- OME-CS019R-X2 - Set of (2) OME CS019R leaf springs.
These OME Dakar Series Springs part numbers CS018R and CS019R provide approximately 2.25" lift. For the standard cab trucks, we use the CS018R spring and the extra cab trucks use CS019R. These fit 95-97 Tacoma PreRunner and 4×4. They require bushings that are available separately.
Other parts that are recommended with these are our longer u-bolt set, extended rear brake line, and rear shocks.
As with other OME LF SPs, leafs can be added or removed from the pack to suit various applications.
*Please note: Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish may be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process. It's best to wait until after they are installed before you touch them up as they may also be scratched during the installation process.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends, this provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life
- Bolt clamps and liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners
- Fully scragged and load tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging, load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Military wrap: Designed to provide added safety
- Anti friction pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
- Flat axle seat area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life
- Shot peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress, this process can double the life of a spring
- Sold as a pair
***NOTE: Bushings required, available separately
- 1995-1997 Toyota Tacoma