Fox 2.5 FS Coil Over DSC 0-3"
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
These are available in a 0-2" lift version that works good with your factory upper control arms and a 0-3" lift version that requires an aftermarket upper control arm set. The coil preload can be adjusted with optional spanner wrenches (available separately).
Sold as a Pair.
(The part #’s for these are: 883-06-130 for use with aftermarket upper control arms and 883-02-111 for use with factory upper control arms.)
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Body:2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Body Plating:Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir:2.5" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black
- Components:Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring:Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft:7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston:6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving:Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals:Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil:JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing:PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting:Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 2004-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser