2.0 Performance Series Rear Shock Set for 2015+ Colorado/Canyon (985-24-129 x2)
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Body:2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating:Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir:Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components:Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft:5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston:Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving:Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals:Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil:JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings:Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting:Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- These measure 15.05" X 23.15". Fox says they're good for 0-1" lift
- Sold as a pair
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorado