1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper
All-Pro APEX series bumpers were designed to meet customer demands for durable, low profile bumpers that look as good as they function. The APEX Tacoma Front Bumper is ideal for trucks running 35-inch or larger tires and those requiring winch and light mounts. These bumpers are made from CNC laser cut, brake-formed 3/16” steel plate and are MIG welded to strict standards. It fits most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" X 10" mounting pattern. We install two 1-inch thick recovery points made from 1.5” x .250"" wall DOM tubing and 3/8” steel plate which are tied directly to the frame.
Multiple lighting configurations are possible thanks to two 4-inch light mounts on the front, two light mounts on top, and optional light bar hoops. 2-inch amber turn signals are included. The optional LED Hoop gives space to mount a small light bar while the optional Center Hoop is tall enough to offer grille protection as well as providing two additional light mount tabs. Both hoops are made from 1.75” x .120 wall DOM tubing. All-Pro IFS Skid Plates attach directly to this bumper.
This item ships via FREIGHT to the contiguous 48 United States at a flat rate of $199.
|AP-306648||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper No Hoop - Bare Steel|
|AP-306645||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper No Hoop - Black Powder Coat|
|AP-306649||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper LED Hoop - Bare Steel|
|AP-306650||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper LED Hoop - Black Powder Coat|
|AP-306646||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper Center Hoop - Bare Steel|
|AP-306647||95-04 Toyota Tacoma APEX Front Bumper Center Hoop - Black Powder Coat|
- The factory fog lights will not work with this bumper. You will need to replace the factory fog lights. We suggest Trail-Gear 3" Square Quad LED Light Pods (both FLOOD and SPOT versions available separately).
- Will not work with Trail-Gear Tacoma Solid Axle Conversions. May not work with Solid Axle Swap kits made by other manufacturers.
- Factory skid plates are not compatible with APEX bumpers
- Winches up to 10,000-lbs. can be used
- Some grille modification may be needed with winches using integrated solenoids
- The 1995-1997 year Tacoma will have a slightly larger gap between bumper and grille
- Also fits 96-02 4Runners
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- CNC laser cut brake-formed 3/16-inch steel
- MIG welded
- Two optional hoop designs
- Fits most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" X 10" mounting pattern
- Integrated 1-inch thick recovery points
- Two 4-inch fog light mounts included
- Includes mounting hardware, lower valance & amber turn signals
- Available in bare steel or black powder coat version
- Bare steel versions require painting before installation
- Installed Weight = 120 lbs
1996 Toyota 4Runner
1997 Toyota 4Runner
1998 Toyota 4Runner
1999 Toyota 4Runner
2000 Toyota 4Runner
2001 Toyota 4Runner
2002 Toyota 4Runner
1995 Toyota Tacoma
1996 Toyota Tacoma
1997 Toyota Tacoma
1998 Toyota Tacoma
1999 Toyota Tacoma
2000 Toyota Tacoma
2001 Toyota Tacoma
2002 Toyota Tacoma
2003 Toyota Tacoma
2004 Toyota Tacoma
Download 2000-2004 installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
Download 1998-2000 installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.