Old Man Emu Bushing Kits for 1995-1997 Toyota Tacoma
OLD MAN EMU BUSHING KIT FOR 1995-1997 TOYOTA TACOMA (SB43)
OMESB43 Old Man Emu bushing kit is for OME greaseable shackles in CS018R / CS019R leaf springs. The kit contains two main eye bushings with a sleeve, two rear eye bushings and 2 shackle to frame bushings.
OMESB4-STOCK bushings are similar but are intended for use with stock shackles.
NOTE: THESE KITS SERVICE ONE SPRING EACH SO ORDER TWO KITS TO SERVICE A PAIR OF LEAF SPRINGS.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Two Main Eye Bushings with Sleeve
- Two Rear Eye Bushings
- Two Shackle to Frame Bushings
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma
- 1996 Toyota Tacoma
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma
AIR LOCKER, INC. / ARB LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT (USA)
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty-six (36) month, 35,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty and ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at email@example.com to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
For warranty information OUTSIDE of the USA, please CLICK HERE.