2005+ Tacoma Rear 3" Leaf Springs
- Expedition springs rated for 500 lbs of gear
- Expedition 2.0 rated for 1000 lbs of gear
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves.
- Number of Leaves: 9 + 1 Overload/Rebound
- Double "military" wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- Eyelet-to-Eyelet Length (Free): 54-3/8″ (1381 mm)
- "Torque Leaf", an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality.
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress.
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag.
- All-Pro leaf springs are sold in pairs, with a complete urethane bushing and sleeve kit.
- Spring Rate: 151 lbs/in for Standard, 207 lbs/in for Expedition, and 248 lbs/in for Expedition 2.0 Leaf Springs
- Sold in pairs.
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
1. Install bushings into the springs using polyurethane-safe grease. If applicable, install the sleeves into the bushings.
2. Mount the springs to the vehicle. The end with the military wrap should be at the front.
3. Check to make sure the long side of the bolts on the spring clamps are pointed towards the inside of the vehicle.
4. Fully cycle the suspension and verify that no part of the springs interfere with other suspension components (e.g. shocks). Also verify that the brake lines are long enough and do not stretch at maximum droop or get pinched by other components. In some instances, leaf spring clamps may need to be removed or relocated to avoid interference with other components.
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.