Dakar Rear Leaf Spring Set for 2007+ Tundra with D28XL Extra Leaf
Part of ARB’s integrated 4×4 suspension systems, Emu Dakar leaf springs are engineered to provide optimum ride performance irrespective of the operating conditions the vehicle’s suspension is required to work under.
Numerous spring options are available to suit a multitude of applications, allowing you to set your vehicle up for recreational or commercial purposes. Feature packed, a set of Emu Dakar leaf springs matched to a set of Old Man Emu 4×4 shock absorbers will deliver vastly improved ride, handling and load carrying capability.
*Please note: Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish will be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process. It's best to wait till they are installed before you touch them up, they will be scratched further during the installation process.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dakar Series Springs provide approximately 2.5" lift on a 2007+ Tundra
- Bushings pre-installed in the spring eyes
- Bolts on with your factory spring hardware and shackles
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends, this provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life
- Bolt clamps and liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners
- Fully scragged and load tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging, load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Military wrap: Designed to provide added safety
- Anti-friction pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
- Flat axle seat area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life
- Shot peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress, this process can double the life of a spring
- Two-stage leaf pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added
- Sold as a pair
**NOTE: A recommended addition is the OME FK32 Fit Kit which includes brake hose and ABS sensor wire relocation brackets that will prevent the factory components from being stretched too tight (or damaged) when the suspension is fully extended
**NOTE: Models with rear sway bar will require end link modifications to retain sway bar in operation
- CS055R Rear Spring Set
- OME FK32 Fit Kit - brake hose and ABS sensor wire relocation brackets
- Optional greaseable shackle and poly shackle bushing set available separately
- Optional extra leaf available separately for customers requiring extra ride height or heavy load stability