05-15 TACOMA 0-3.5"/ 16-UP 0-2.75" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
This is our entry level suspension system for the 2005-Current Tacoma. ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The rear 2.0 Aluminum rear shocks in the system are tuned to match the front coil-over shocks in every aspect and will be incredible upgrade compared to the factory rear shocks. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing. Our front coil-over shocks are tuned specifically to give your Tacoma a great ride quality on and off the road. Let us know if you need the Extended Travel Front Coil-over shocks for Aftermarket Upper Control Arms.
The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” for 05-15 Tacoma and 0-2.75" for 16+ Tacoma allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 4wd/PreRunner Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height on 05-15 Tacoma and 0-2.75" on 16+ Tacoma
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 2005+ Toyota Tacoma