Deaver 10-Leaf Rear Leaf Spring Sets for 2005+ Tacoma
Deaver 10-Leaf Rear Leaf Spring Sets for 2005+ Tacoma
Designed to handle the rigors of desert racing and off road use, these super flexy springs will give approximately 1"-1.5" of lift over stock springs. Lift amount is approximate, Double Cab Long Bed trucks may experience less lift than listed. These springs feature 10 leafs, teflon anti-friction pads, diamond cut leaf ends, multiple heavy duty bolt type pack clamps, full military wrapped main eyes. They use 2.25" SAE material and are not left/right specific.
Available as a spring pair or complete kit. Our kit also comes with a complete graphite impregnated (self lubricating) polyurethane bushing set, a bushing sleeve set and our zinc coated heavy duty u-bolt set with high nuts and washers. You will notice a huge improvement in the stability of your Tacoma, enhanced control of axle wrap as well as the rear suspension's ability to soak up bumps and washboard at low and high speed. Due to removal of the factory overload spring there will be a decrease in gross max weight handling capability over the stock leaf packs.
Please Note: Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish will be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process. It's best to wait till they are installed before you touch them up, they will be scratched further during the installation process.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 10 Leafs
- Military Wrap
- Diamond Cut Ends
- Anti-Friction Pads
- Four-Piece Bolt-Through Retaining Clips
- Pair of J66 Rear Leaf Springs
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.