– 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
– UCA’s are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle’s steering when 2.5″-3″ lift kits are installed.
– CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
– TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
– Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
– Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
– Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
– Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
– 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
– Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Shipping Methods and Costs:
We ship via UPS. Sometimes we use Priority Mail. No COD's.
A reasonable freight charge per the UPS and USPS published rates will be added unless free freight is stated on the item description on the website.
We know some customers want to know what their freight charge is going to be. We are working to implement that into our online ordering system. In the meantime, we are happy to provide freight quotes by email or phone, if needed. Please be assured that we are going to be charging the rates that UPS and USPS has printed in their current pricing, sometimes less. Basically, we are going to get your order to you as inexpensive and reliably as possible.
*A NOTE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS INFO:
Please be very careful to enter your address information correctly. An incorrect shipping address causes a lot of hassle and delays, and in addition UPS charges a substantial fee per package if the address you provide us is found to be incorrect when delivery is attempted.
The shipment will usually need to be signed for by yourself or one of your representatives.
Payment Types Accepted:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & PayPal.
We use the Address Verification and V-Code Verification Service and require your exact credit card billing address as your bank has it entered into their database. This is to protect ourselves and the consumer from fraud. If this info doesn't match it will delay your order and we will contact you for clarification.
We can send you a PayPal invoice for payment of your order, that option is available during checkout of your order cart.
We also accept prepayment via money order, wire transfer, Western Union and other types of certified funds. Personal and company checks are accepted but we delay shipping your order till your check clears. Mailing address is shown on our Contact page.
3 Digit V-Code:
- In most cases, we do not charge your credit card until we are actually shipping your order.
- Certain special orders will require prepayment.
- No COD's.
The 3 digit V-Code is the last three numbers printed in the signature strip on the back of your card. See the image on the right for an example.
If you cancel your order after we have processed your card, you will incur a 3% cancellation fee. This is because it costs us at least 3% of your total to process your card, and we don't get that back when we refund your charge.
Return and Warranty Policy:
- We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase and provide a refund.
- All returns are subject to a restock fee.
- The product must still be in the original clean packaging and uninstalled.
- We do not refund shipping and handling charges.
- There will be an additional rebox fee charged if the packaging needs to be replaced so please double box your returns.
- There is no return of special order parts.
- All returns must be prearranged and have an RGA # or they will be returned to you.
- We can assist you with warranty issues, however all warranty issues are ultimately the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- We are not responsible for any damage, costs or injuries that arise from use of these products.
- It is the ultimate responsibility of the installer to ensure proper application and fit.
We normally send International customers a PayPal invoice for payment of their order.
We also accept money orders, certified checks, Western Union and bank wire transfer.
We will be charging a handling charge for International and APO orders.
That's because we have to fill out a lot of extra paperwork and, in the case of using the US Postal Service, we often have to send someone to the service counter at the local post office, which is a time consuming pain in the rear at our post office.
A note about International customs, duties, taxes, fees, etc:
We do not charge any International import duties, fees, taxes, etc. We have no way to determine if these fees will be charged or how much will be charged. That's between you and your Country. We'll do our best to use the most economic yet reliable International shipping method we have available, but once the package departs our warehouse we have no control of the extra importation costs you incur from your destination country. International Free Trade Agreements apparently don't pertain to us common folk!
Email anytime or call 8am - 5pm Pacific time, Monday - Thursday and 8am - 1pm Friday.
Please know that our phone system is sometimes overwhelmed at times or we can't catch the phone but leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. Usually before the end of the day or sooner. We work to get all emails answered as soon as possible. We strive for keeping your transaction smooth and trouble-free. Come by and see us at our new warehouse facility
How Our Online Order Cart Works:
When you use our order cart or online order form you are sending us your sensitive information via a secure connection called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). When you are transmitting your data to us you will see the prefix in the title bar starting with https:// to ensure a secure connection.
Your card is not being charged when you submit your order.
It is merely sending the order securely to our order desk for review and processing.
We don't have the site setup to provide automatic freight costs. Freight charges will be added to your order unless the product specifically states "free shipping".
We do understand the need of the customer to know freight charges and we can email the freight costs prior to processing your order upon request, or you can contact us for a freight quote prior to ordering. We get back to you by email if there is a backorder situation or we have any questions or problems with your order.