1995-2004 Tacoma 4wd and Prerunner models
- Uses your stock front shocks but requires longer rear shocks
- This kit includes 2 high travel ROUGH COUNTRY N2.0 Rear Shocks
- The rear shocks we provide will allow impressive articulation from your rear suspension
- Uses metal coil spacers for the front and cast iron blocks with u-bolts for the rear to obtain lift
- The kit has an approximate ship weight of 50 lbs
- The coil preload spacer and the rear lift blocks are made out of cast iron, the top spacer is made from chrome plated steel.
Click here to visit Revtek's website for more Tacoma lift kit info and installation instructions.
*PLEASE NOTE:Installing a lift kit provides a convenient time to replace your shocks with a better performing front shock set. Please contact us and we'll be happy to recommend a shock set for your particular needs. We carry Rough Country, Bilstein, Old Man Emu, etc.