Few 4x4 accessories offer as many advantages to off-roaders as readily available on-board air. Considered by 4x4 owners around the world to be a staple accessory for off road travel, an ARB 4x4 Air Compressor provides an immediate source of compressed air anywhere a 12 or 24 volt power source is available.
Tires perform best when they're set at a pressure that's appropriate for the terrain. While highway use calls for a relatively high pressure rate, lowering your air pressure will dramatically improve your 4x4's traction in a range of off road environments. Compressed air allows you the freedom to adjust the tire inflation level of your truck to suit the conditions.
An equally beneficial feature of on-board air is the ability to re-inflate tires that have been repaired - it's not unusual to get several punctures in one day when traveling in extreme off-road conditions. In this environment, the value of owning an air compressor is priceless. When coupled with good quality tire repair equipment, an ARB air compressor provides the off road traveler with independence and peace of mind.
ARB 4x4 Air Compressors are individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under load at the factory before packaging and come with a comprehensive 2 year warranty. And ARB's after-sales service is second to none with many of the compressor components readily available and easily sourced.
Along with ARB Air Compressors, ARB also offers a range of tire accessories including tire deflators, tire inflators and tire repair kit. A perfect pairing with ARB Air Compressors.
After looking at the many cases available on the market, ARB Engineers decided that none met their exact requirements for the ARB Twin Portable compressor. The case needed to be compact, yet hold all accessories and air tank whilst also being extremely strong to handle the rigors of 4WDing and commercial use. Considerable time was therefore spent designing and testing a case that has features unique to ARB.
- Enlarged carry handle to suit a gloved hand
- Enlarged latches to suit a gloved hand
- Aluminium latches ensure that no compression set in the latches occurs over time so they were able to reduce the clamping force (make them easier to unlatch) versus their competitors who all use plastic latches that will loosen up over time, and have subsequently needed to make their latches extra-extra uncomfortably tight when new to compensate
- One piece heavy duty hinge
- Shatterproof polymer compound (airport tested!)
- 2 sides are textured, logo’d, generally attractive – not just the top as with most other cases
- Air travel equaliser valve to combat cabin pressure crush when landing
- Water tight seal in lid
- Volume of case will assure the portable CKMTP12 floats if dropped in water
- Quick-change (removable) accessory pocket mounts
- Slotted internal design to suit organisers/dividers (not included)